I'm in the middle of revamping my blog (call it a facelift). I do this every five or six months in hopes that a pretty, clean blog will encourage to me to come back more... it never works like that, yet I remain optimistic. Please note, that up until this point I've only managed to delete all of my posts, my half-written posts saved in the archives (kind of like leaving half-eaten pizza in a box in the fridge), and steal an image I was supposed to pay for on the internet (my cat, I shouldn't have to pay to make him black and white). Anyway, I got bored and stumbled upon an exciting piece of news: Radford has had a change of heart. They have decided to give Mike Dunn and Marc Jacobson their jobs back. In Laurel's Perfect World, they should have given Mike Norleen's job, but that's another conversation. I feel really happy an excited that so many people pushed back against the administration and won. (Yes, they might have done it to save face, but they did it, right?)
And can we talk about how happy I am to see that this sign was up in Radford?

0 Comments
Post a Comment